Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) invites online applications for the post of Assistant Town Planning Supervisor under Urban Development and Housing Development Department, Government of Bihar.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale||Job Location|
|1.||Assistant Town planning Supervisor||107|| B.Plan. PG Diploma in Remote Sensing and G.I.S. Master degree in Town Planning / Regional Planning / Master in Urban Planning / Master in City Planning / Master in Country Planning.||Pay Level-7||Bihar|
Age Limit: (As on 1st August 2021)
- 21 to 37 Years for General (UR) Male Candidates.
- 21 to 40 Years for BC/ Extremely BC and General Female Candidates.
- 21 to 42 Years for SC/ ST (Both male and Female) Candidates.
- Written Test / Viva Voce (If applicable)
- ₹ 750/- for General category candidates.
- ₹ 200/- for Reserved category candidates.
- The fee payment will be made through online payment mode only.
How to Apply:
Eligible Interested candidates should apply online through Bihar BPSC Online Portal (onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in) from 15th March 2022. The last date are required to fill valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
Last date: The last date for registration of online application is 20/04/2022.
Help Desk :
For any Query related to Online Application contact Helpline No.- 9297739013. (or) visit www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
Note: Due care should be taken by the candidates while filling up the online application form. Incomplete applications without supporting documents or defective application form shall be summarily rejected.