Bank Note Press Dewas (Madhya Pradesh) invites online applications from Indian Citizens for recruitment of Junior Technician in various disciplines.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No. of posts||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale||Job Location|
|1.||Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||60||Full time ITI Certificate in Dyestuff Technology / Paint Technology / Surface Coating Technology / Printing Ink Technology / Printing Technology. 01 year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) from NCVT.||₹18780 – 67390/- Level W-1||New Delhi|
|2.||Junior Technician (Printing)||19||Full Time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Full time ITI course in Platemaker cum Impositor, Hand Composing along with 01 year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) from NCVT.||₹ 18780 – 67390/- Level W-1|| New Delhi|
|3.||Junior Technician (Electrical / IT)||02||Full time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with 01 year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) from NCVT.||₹ 18780 – 67390/- Level W-1||New Delhi|
- 18 to 25 years as on closing date.
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for Physically Handicapped
Objective Type Online Examination Only.
- ₹ 600/- (including GST) for UR / OBC / EWS category candidates
- ₹ 200/- (including GST) Intimation charges only for SC / ST / Ex-SM / PWD category candidates.
- The applicants have to pay the fee online mode only.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates should apply online through bnpdewas.spmcil.com website, To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent
- Opening date for online registration: 26th February 2022
- Closing date for online registration: 28th March 2022 up to 23:59 Hours
- Tentative Date of Examination: April/ May 2022
- Any corrigendum to this advertisement will be displayed only on the Company’s website https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com .Therefore, applicants are advised to keep checking the Company’s website for any update.