Aeronautical Development Agency (ADA) Bangalore invites online applications for the post of Scientist / Engineer ‘G’ from suitable Scientists and Technologists from Institutes of Technology, Research Institutions, Public Sector Undertakings and other non-Government bodies or Central (including serving / retired officers of Defence forces) and State Government Departments. The last date for registration of online applications is 23rd June 2022.
|Sr. no.||Name of the post||No. of. posts||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale|
|1.||Scientist/ Engineer ‘G’||01|| At least First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering only from a recognized University.Desirable: Ph D OR Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology with specialization in any of the above mentioned disciplines only from a recognized University/ Institution.A minimum of 15 years experience..||Level–14 (₹ 1,44,200 – 2,18,200) of Pay Matrix Minimum Basic Pay : ₹ 1,44,200/-|
50 years as on closing date.
- Preliminary Online Interview
- ₹ 400/- for General and OBC category candidates.
- ₹ 250/- for SC / ST category candidates.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates are requested to register their applications online on RAC website (www.rac.gov.in ). Application registration on the website will be kept open from 20/05/2022 to 23/06/2022 (midnight). For any queries email to [email protected].
Note: The candidates are required to upload the following documents compulsorily:-
1) Scanned recent color photograph of size 110Wx140H px (Image JPG). (file size should not exceed 30KB)
(2) Scanned legible copies of Degree Certificate, mark sheets as proof of First Class and Experience Certificates.
(3) Caste certificate in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ PH Category.
(4) Discharge / Release certificate in case of candidates belonging to ‘retired Armed Forces Personnel’ category.